in Bellevue, WA
A-To-Zen Regenerative Medicine Offers a Gateway to Your Youth
Our Cosmetic Gynecology Services
- Labiaplasty – Many women desire to change the appearance of their labia minora or inner lips. Sometimes one may be larger than the other; both may be very large or “long” and protrude past the outer lips, or labia majora. In severe cases, this may cause discomfort or pain from pinching, especially with specific activities, such as bicycling, yoga, or sex. Labiaplasty surgery is commonly performed in the office under local anesthesia (a numbing agent is injected only to that area) with or without a mild sedative, based on patient preference. Dr. Bullis has over 20 years of surgical experience with the female reproductive tract, focusing on cosmetic procedures exclusively since 2010.
- Vaginoplasty – Also referred to as “vaginal rejuvenation” or “laser vaginal rejuvenation,” these procedures are designed to surgically tighten the vaginal canal for enhanced sexual pleasure.
- Clitoral Hood Reduction – The clitoral hood is the extension of the labia minora that surrounds the clitoris. This tissue may be enlarged in some women and may require reduction, especially in those undergoing labiaplasty. Labiaplasty alone can make for a less uniform and aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Labia majora augmentation – Many women lose fat volume in the labia majora, giving them a “deflated” and aged appearance. Some women were simply born with small labia majora. Many women undergoing cosmetic gynecological procedures are seeking a more youthful overall appearance and can achieve this by increasing the volume of their labia majora. This is accomplished by fat grafting – removal of fat using liposuction from a suitable “donor area” and then injecting into the recipient area, in this case, the labia majora. This procedure has also been referred to as a labial “puff” procedure.
- Hymeneal reconstruction – The hymen is a ring of tissue just inside the vaginal opening. Physical activity, sports, horseback riding, and sexual contact can all cause disruption of the hymen. For social and/or religious reasons, some women desire an intact hymen in anticipation of their weddings. Reconstruction of the hymen is usually a simple operation, which can be performed in the office under local anesthetic with or without mild sedation.
- Monsplasty – Also called a “mons lift,” monsplasty refers to a surgical lift of the mons pubis, the region near the pubic bone and above the vaginal cleft. This procedure contours the sagging skin in the lower midsection, similarly to a tummy tuck.
- ThermiVa® – ThermiVa® is a non-surgical method of rejuvenating the vagina, as it tends to lose elasticity and moisture after women have babies and also as a natural part of the aging process. Many women praise the remarkable difference after the procedure, noticing the comfort, the improved aesthetics, and greater comfort.